Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Resolutions and Changes

So...New Years has flown right by me... Christmas was great...family togetherness, baking cookies, making presents (the going to the mall standing in line...not so much)


New Years day me and my bf went snowboarding (he ski's) with a couple of friends. Went up to big bear, it was great! Nice weather, not to many people (in the morning, then got more busy) I haven't been snowboarding in about 3 years, so I was kind of nervous at first, but I did okay...only fell a couple of times lol.

So for my resolution, I have decided that dieting is bad, so since I have high cholesterol {who knew at 24...lol} I am just going to try and eat healthier, more fruits and veggies, less red meat, and more oats and water. So far its going okay, I think I need to be more strict with myself...

Oh and Paris here i come!!! {in 30 days} Its coming up fast!

No comments: